Samsung recently pulled the curtains off from its next gen Note device. The Galaxy Note 3 came packed up with Samsung’s very own Exynos 5 Octa Chipset, and Snapdragon 800 chipset as well. The RAM is ranged at 3GB while the device has an impressive 5 inch Full HD display with 386 ppi. Under the hood, it has got a massive 3200 mAh battery, while Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is the world’s first mobile device to have USB 3.0 in it. The device left the factory doors having Android 4.3 installed in it.
As Galaxy Note 3 is a new device, and some of you might have got your hands on the device and wondering how you can capture the screen your Galaxy Note 3. Well, this is pretty simple, and those methods used on the previous Galaxy devices to take the screenshots can be used for Galaxy Note 3 as well, while the S Pen may be used for the purpose too.
Let’s start by Method 1 – the most easiest and universal method for Samsung Galaxy Devices:
- Press and hold the Home Button + Power Key simultaneously for 1 – 2 seconds and it takes the screenshot.
- Swipe your hand’s palm on the screen and it takes the screenshot.
- Press and hold your S-Pen’s button and touch it on the screen, it will capture the screen as well.
- Press and hold your S-Pen’s button and select a specific area on your screen to take screenshots of only your desired area.
That’s all. We hope that it helped you.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017