If you own a Mobile Device and it can’t take a Screenshot, then you are missing one of the most used feature in any Mobile Device. Some OEMs put the default option to take a Screenshot, those who don’t somehow gets the 3rd party application that allows them to take a Screenshot. Usually in any Android device without a Physical Home Button, you can take a Screenshot by Pressing Volume Down + Power Button, in Samsung, where there is a Physical Home Button, you can press Home + Power Button to take a Screenshot. But our concern here is not any Android device, it is BlackBerry Z10.
In BlackBerry, most of the devices don’t have the feature to take a screenshot, instead you need to install an application to enable such feature. But In Blackberry Z10 you don’t need any Application to take a Screenshot, BlackBerry has given the default Option to take a Screenshot, not very difficult, same as any Android device. So, if you own a BlackBerry Z10 and trying to find a way to take a Screenshot, you have arrived at the best place. Here we will show you how it is done.
How To Take a Screenshot In BlackBerry Z10
- First, go to the screen whose screenshot you want.
- The Turn your device to Landscape mode.
- Press both Power + Volume Down Button at the same time.
- You will hear a Shutter Sound and a processing circle.
- Go to Camera Roll your Screenshot is awaiting for you there.
- You can View it, Share it, Delete it or whatever you want with it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016