A Big problem for all the Android users is when they switch from Android Smartphone to any other, it gets difficult for them to get all the Contacts back that they all synced on their Google Account. They need to find all the contacts again or make a back-up that can be used on any Mobile Platform and frankly it is quite difficult to find. Then the only option remain for anyone is to use third party applications extract the Contacts and put them in their current device. On BlackBerry device, it is even more difficult to Sync Contacts from Google. But there is also a Good news for all those who switched from Android device to BlackBerry Z10.
If you are using BB Z10, the first thing you must need to do is to get contacts out of Gmail, but how? Fortunately BlackBerry this time brought a little gift for all those users who switched from an Android device to BlackBerry Z10. The method is quite simple, does not include any third party app or software and also not time consuming.
How To Sync Google Contacts On BlackBerry Z10.
- Open Settings in BB Z10.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Add New Account.
- Select Email, Calender, Contacts.
- Enter your Gmail ID, Press next.
- Enter your Password and Hit Next.
- Under the Description, enter the Name you want and then select what you want to Sync.
- Wait for it To Sync.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016