Sony Xperia Z is considered to be a revolutionary Smartphone from Sony, not in terms of Specs or design, but because it can take a bath with you without even getting destroyed. We have seen such feature in Sony Ericsson Xperia Active, but the design difference is huge, putting such thing in a device of a 5-inch size is not an easy task and along with that, you have to make sure that the RAM and processor should remain dry as well. Sony Xperia Z has 1.5GHz Quad-Core Processor, 2GB of RAM and 1080p display, with a lot of other features.
However, every device has its own faults and problems, despite its popularity and amazing support provided by Sony, yet there are some problem that can’t be solved by updating the software or unlocking the bootloader and rooting the device, sometimes you have to go into a little depth to look for the solutions. Today, we will discuss the problem of Wi-Fi Signal drop in Sony Xperia Z, if anyone of you are experiencing this problem, be sure to follow the rest of the guide.
How To Solve This Problem:
Most of the times users turn on both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, thus facing this problem, you can see if both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is turned On, then turning Off the Bluetooth will solve this problem.
Or, if you have turned On the Stamina Mode, then turning it Off can solve this problem too, if you still experience this problem after doing both the above steps, then follow below.
- After Doing the above two steps, Restart your phone and your Router.
- Double Check the Password you put for the Wi-Fi connection.
- Makes sure that you have the latest Firmware, even if there is a smallest update, take it.
- Try to change the Channel of your router and check whether DCHP is no or not.
- Now Go to your modem bac koffice and type the following URL:
- Linksys – http://192.168.1.1
- 3Com – http://192.168.1.1
- D-Link – http://192.168.0.1
- Belkin – http://192.168.2.1
- Netgear – http://192.168.0.1
- Turn Off the Mac Filter on your Router and Add your Phone’s Mac Address Manually.
- Try Sony PC Software once installed. Open it and Navigate to Support Zone > Start > Phone Sofware Update > Start
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016