If you have got a T-Mobile or AT&T Galaxy S4 and thinking to Unlock the SIM restriction, So, you can use any Network on your Galaxy S4, it is easy all you need to do is to Type SIM Unlock in Browser search bar and you will be promoted with Bhumillion results regarding how to unlock your SIM unlocked device. At Techbeasts, we will give you every sort of Tutorial, so you can not only save your money but also learn how to do somethings which are pretty easy and cheap but Some People ask a lot for them. The Method we will show you is about unlocking AT&T and T-Mobile Galaxy S4, All credits goes to XDA Member Kalei.
Before proceeding make sure to read this Tutorial Several times ,then try it on your device. List of Supported Model is given below:
- T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919
- AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337
- Canadian Bell, Rogers, Telus, Virgin Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M
- Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 LTE
Things To Remember:
- This will work on an Official Firmware, do not try it on Custom ROM.
- It doesn’t matter whether your device is rooted or not.
- While you are following the Tutorial, the Authorised SIM must be inside the Device the Whole time.
- The SIM unlock achieve by this method is Permanent, it will Survive any Custom ROM and Official Updates.
How To SIM UnLock Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 / SGH-I337/ SGH-I337M.
1. Open the Phone Dialer and Type the Following Code: *#27663368378#
2. If the Above one doesn’t work, try this one: *#0011#
3. Now Select UMTS from the Menu.
4. Once in UMTS Menu, Tap  Debug Screen.
5. In Debug Screen, Tap  Phone Control.
6. In Phone Control Menu, Tap  Network Lock.
7. In Network Lock Screen, Tap  PERSO SHA256 OFF.
8. On Next Screen, Tap  SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG.
9. Now you will Receive the Following Message:
MENU NOT EXIST
PRESS BACK KEY
Current Command is 116631
10. Now Tap the Left Soft Key of your Galaxy S4 and Tap Back. Donot Tap the Back Key to return. Now the Following Lines Appear on the Screen:
SHA256_OFF => Not Change
11. Ignore it and Tap Menu Button again and Select Back.
12. Now you will see Network Lock Menu, Tap Menu Button and Select Back again. You will Return back to UMTS Menu.
13. Now Tap On  Common.
14. Now Select,  NV REBUILD.
15. Now on the screen with Options the Additional Message will be like:
You can Restore Cal/NV
16. Tap on  Restore Back-up.
17. Now Your Phone will Freeze for a Moment or Two, then the Screen will Turn Off and your device will Reboot.
18. Now Put any Other Network SIM to check whether your SIM Lock has been removed or not.
Here is the List of Error you Might Encounter:
- If your Phone Shows,  SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG at Step 8, then it already means allow change in unlock settings. There is nothing to be worried about, just Continue.
- What to do if you find “Golden backup doesn’t exist” message at Step 16, or your current command is not“116631″? Try the following workaround:
- Select  PERSO SHA256 ON after Step 7. Then continue with Step 8 and your phone should show SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG in place of  value.
- If you find Golden Back-up Doesn’t Exist at Step 15, then Choose Option 1 at same screen to create a Back-up and then Restore it using Option 4, and Wait till Phone Reboots.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016