Samsung latest flagship Galaxy s5 came with different interface and many new features with in it. There is nothing like Samsung Galaxy s4 or Galaxy s3 so user’s find difficult to setup thing on Samsung Galaxy S5. This is the main reason why i am posting all the possible tutorial on Samsung Galaxy S5. Today i’ll tell you how to Setup Microsoft Exchange Email on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Also See: enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Setup Microsoft Exchange Email on Samsung Galaxy S5:
- On your home screen of Galaxy S5 tap on Apps.
- Now goto settings and then Accounts.
- When you are in account menu you’ll see different account options list.
- Tap on the + Add account and select ” Microsoft Exchange Account “.
- After selecting the Microsoft Exchange Account it will ask you to enter your email id and Password.
- Now that you’ve successfully added your login credentials. Select Manual Setup to properly configure the Microsoft Exchange Account.
- Also See: Connect Samsung Galaxy S5 with Smart Tv through Quick Connect
- Now you are in manual setup add your Domain name and user name.
- After adding domain and user name now tap on the exchange server and enter your exchange server details.
- Now that everything is added you can tap on Activate to login to your ” Microsoft Exchange Account “.
After successfully activating your ” Microsoft Exchange Account ” all you have to do is goto apps and launch the email app to easily see all the mails on your home screen of Samsung Galaxy S5.
If you want to root Samsung Galaxy S5 and Install Recovery / Custom Rom’s you can find all the Samsung Galaxy S5 rooting Guides here. Samsung Galaxy S5 Root.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017
- Orbot: Proxy with Tor for PC or Mac – Windows - February 13, 2017
- Lookout Security Antivirus for PC Download – Windows/Mac - February 13, 2017