In today’s life, time passes by so fast that we forget to do most of things. Everyone is busy in their work as life never stops. People do so many things to remember things like, they use Sticky Notes, dairies and reminders. Even some people ask their colleagues to kindly remind them that they have to do this today. Well I am gadget’s geek so, I have found a geeky solution. I like to add reminder on my iPhone with the help of stock reminder app, it helps me a lot but not all the time, so with the help Neil Gonzalez writer at Wonder how to, now I can set location trigger on my reminder’s app, means whenever I go to a place for e.g a Shopping Mall and I have added a reminder like ( Buy Samsung Galaxy S5 ) so I’ll get notified. Cool isn’t it, so no I am going to tell you how to Set & Trigger Location On Your iPhone Based On Reminders.
How to Set & Trigger Location On Your iPhone Based On Reminders [ Easy Guide ]:
- First tap on reminder apps on your home screen.
- Now add a new reminder and pressing the blank line.
- Now tap on the circled icon to edit.
- After tapping on a circled icon you’ll be in reminder options.
- From here enable remind me at location -> Tap Location. Now you can enter the desired location.
- After selecting location you’ll get two options. When I arrive and When I leave. Choose what ever you want.
Now go back to details and tap on done. Your location based reminder will be added. Do tell me in the comments if you face any issues regarding this guide.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- Summoners War for PC Windows 7/8 or Mac - February 23, 2017
- How To Take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Guide ] - February 23, 2017
- Criminal Case Pacific Bay for PC – Windows & Mac - February 18, 2017