Samsung always try to cover all the classes when it comes to buying smartphones, they have all type devices for the elite class to lower middle class. If you want to buy a device who has both main features looks and performance then Samsung Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime are just for you. All of these variants are best devices for those who wants to buy a reasonable smartphone. Now enough of the chatting let’s come to the main point, today I’ll tell you how to take Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime. Most of you people know how to do so, but not everyone. All of the devices have same functionality when it comes to taking a screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime. Let’s start the method.
- Install TWRP and Root Virgin/Boost Galaxy J7 J700P
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
[How To] Screenshot on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime:
Please follow all the steps carefully in order to successfully take screenshots on Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime. Also at the end of this post, I’ll add a video which will help you get the idea how to take a screenshot. Before moving on keep that in the mind there are other apps which can help you take screenshots on Android devices, but I don’t think we any app if we can use the built-in option to take a screenshot. This guide is specifically for Samsung Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime because all of these devices have same button patterns.
Screenshot Galaxy J1 J2 J5 J7 and J7 Prime:
- Open the web page, photo, video, app or anything else on your device.
- Now in order to take a screenshot, you have to press+hold home and power button together.
- Make sure you properly press the both buttons at same time for a seconds or two.
- Once you see a flash on your screen, let go of the buttons.