Verizon was the First US carrier to release a Carrier bounded HTC One M8 on their Website. This new smartphone is taking a lot of popularity because of its premium feel and amazing design. If you are not sure about which carrier HTC One M8 you should purchase, then you have no problem at all, they all have the same specs,Snapdragon 801 Quad-core 2.3GHz processor, 5” Full-HD 1080p Corning Gorilla glass display, Ultra pixel Duo camera, Bluetooth 4.0 and latest Androidsoftware support with Sense UI 6 based on KitKat 4.4.2. The only thing you need to look is the Carrier which you are using, choose the one who gives you the most benefit.
Now If I can purchase a Carrier bounded HTC One M8, I would love to Go after the Verizon HTC One M8 not because of their offers.,but recently I have learn how to enable Power Saving Mode in it. HTC has never been good when it comes to battery life and if you get a chance to save battery in HTC devices, go after it without thinking. The Battery saving mode in Android devices is a default option put in there by the OEMs, but unfortunately in US Power saving and Wi-Fi tethering is prohibited or hidden in US carrier devices. If you want to enable Power Saving in HTC One M8, follow the tutorial below.
Root Your Android Device:
Follow Root Verizon HTC One M8 With WeakSauce Apk to root your HTC One M8.
How To Enable Power Saving Mode.
- Download SQLite Editor From Google Play Store: Link
- After the Installation, open the app.
- Go to Settings Storage > Settings.db > Secure.
- Look For the Following Entry: hide_ui_user_powersave and hide_ui_powersaver_connectivity
- Now Long Press the Current Value ‘1’ and change it to ‘0’
- Save the Changes, Exit the app and Reboot your Phone.
- That is it, you will now be able to Start the Power Saving mode in HTC One M8
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016