For every Android version, there is a Rooting solution, XXUMJ5 Android 4.3 Firmware can be rooted using the method we will tell you in this post. If you have installed the Leaked test firmware for Galaxy Note 2 then this is the accurate post for you to Root your device and install CWM recovery on it. The XXUMJ5 Firmware features a lot of improvements, they tried to equalize the performance of this firmware with the one they have released for Samsung Galaxy S4, but if you are running any other firmware then XXUMJ5 then do not scroll below.
In this Article, we will show you How To Root XXUMJ5 Android 4.3 On Galaxy Note 2 N7100. But First follow this link to install XXUMJ5 Firmware:
And make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be in download Mode.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
How To Root XXUMJ5 Android 4.3 On Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
- First of all download the required file and extract it anywhere on PC.
- Then downland Odin.
- Open Odin in PC and select the option shown in picture above.
- Turn Off your device and Turn it On while pressing Power + Volume Down button, so your device can start in Download mode.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Once the drivers are installed one of the Odin’s port will turn either Yellow or Blue.
- Click on PDA and Select the .tar file from the downloaded files.
- Press ‘Start’ and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process is complete, you will get the ‘Pass’ Message, and on device colour you will see ‘Done’ text.
Install any Root Checker app to Verify.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016