Previously we have posted the Rooting method of International HTC One M8 and Sprint HTC One M8. Yesterday XDA Member jcase revealed the rooting method of Verizon HTC One M8. They don’t have M8 but the comments on the thread revealed a lot about the Tutorial and most of them said that it is working. The process is really really easy and less time consuming and he even told how to unroot the device without installing any Official Firmware, which is usually the only good way to unroot your device.Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
In this Article, we will show you How To Root Verizon HTC One M8. But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery, 60%-80% is better.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data.
- Check your device model, Go To Setting > About and Make sure that it is HTC One M8(Verizon).
- Do-not try it on International HTC One M8 or Sprint HTC One M8.
- Bootloader Must Be Unlocked: Follow Unlock Bootloader Of HTC Smartphones.
Download WeakSauce Apk : Link
Download Super SU: Link
How To Root Verizon HTC One M8
- Copy the WeakSauce Apk to your device.
- Install and Run it.
- Just Hit Agree and let it do the rest of the process.
- Once done, your device is rooted but only /system/xbin will be writable.
- Then Go to Play Store or follow the Link above to download Super SU and install it.
- Reboot your device and after the boot, WeakSausce will root your device completely.
- Remove the app if you, anytime, want to un-root the device
Also See: How To Root HTC One M8(International)
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016