Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Build Number VRUEMK2 has been released for AT&T and Verizon Galaxy S4. Now many of you people have updated your Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and the worst, your device will loose its root access as soon as you update it to any official version. And Rooting method for next official version is the same as before, you first install Custom Recovery and then Push Super SU binaries in it.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Root Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4 On Android 4.3 VRUEMK2 Jelly Bean. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For AT&T and Verizon Galaxy S4.
How To Root Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4 On Android 4.3 VRUEMK2 Jelly Bean.
- Download SafeRoot.zip file. Mirror 1 , Mirror 2
- Extract the Saferoot.zip file.
- Connect your Galaxy S4 with PC.
- Double Click the Install.bat file.
- A Command Prompt will open and once it detects your device, it will automatically start the process of rooting your AT&T or Verzion Galaxy S4 running VRUEMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
- When the Super SU is installed on your device, it will automatically restart.
That’s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 has been Rooted on VRUEMK2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016