Android is hovering over more than 82 companies and taking this amount in fact that every devices rooting method is online. Many root their device using Framaroot, because this is the easiest way available out there and those who can’t find it have to use the other way, Manual rooting. That does not mean that you have to write codes yourself just have to do a little work yourself, otherwise in Framaroot all work is done by your device.Rooting your Android device allows you to get full control over it, allows you to install Custom Recoveries and ROMs on it along with many more tweaks and other stuff. It allows you to change settings of your hardware too, like you can over clock you CPU. GPU and RAM, but all of it will heat up your device and not suggested from many officials. If you have an ZTE Concord and want to root it follow the tutorial ahead and get what you want.
This method will only work for T-Mobile ZTE Concord, do not try this tutorial on any other variant. If you are not familiar with Rooting your device, you can leave the post, but we will not held responsible for any damage done to your device. All you need is to make sure that ZTE Concord is running latest version of Android OS and not rooted.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is ZTE in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for ZTE Concord is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components
How To Root T-Mobile ZTE Concord
- Connect your device with PC.
- Copy and Paste the Above zip files to the root of your sdcard.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Turn Off your Device
- Now go to Recovery mode, Press and hold Power + Volume Down Buttons till you see some text on-screen.
- Press Home Button on your Device
- Navigate to ‘Apply update from sd card’ another windows will open in front of you.
- Select the Update.zip file and confirm the installation on next screen.
- Once the Installation is Over, Select +++++Go Back+++++.
- Select Reboot Now to Reboot the System.
- Now Head over to Google Play Store and Look for Super SU and Busy Box.
- That is it your Device is now rooted.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016