Rooting methods of Huawei Smartphones are not easy to find, so if you do able to find any and it is for your device, Do try it do not wait for the comments to approve whether they are working or not. Today we will share rooting method of T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q, not a high end device but for all the Qwerty Keyboard fans this device is best.Rooting your Android device allows you to get full control over it, allows you to install Custom Recoveries and ROMs on it along with many more tweaks and other stuff. It allows you to change settings of your hardware too, like you can over clock you CPU. GPU and RAM, but all of it will heat up your device and not suggested from many officials. If you have an Huawei My Touch Q and want to root it follow the tutorial ahead and get what you want.
This method will only work for T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q, do not try this tutorial on any other variant. If you are not familiar with Rooting your device, you can leave the post, but we will not held responsible for any damage done to your device. All you need is to make sure that Huawei My Touch Q is running latest version of Android OS and not rooted.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Huawei in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Root T-Mobile Huawei My Touch Q
- Connect your My Touch Q with PC.
- Unzip Superoneclick tool and open the extracted folder.
- Run the Superoneclick and hit Root button.
- This will start the Rooting process
- Let the process be and your device will be rooted in couple of seconds.
- That is it you are done, your device will be rebooted and Download Root checker app to verify root access
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016