Galaxy Tab 7.7 can be easily rooted now. In the following post we will go through this easy method and get your device rooted. In case you’re a Galaxy Tab owner and came here searching for a root method, you may not worry any more as we will not disappoint you at all. Just go through this tutorial and root your P6800, P6810 or I815 device.
Before we begin the process, some of you may be new to rooting and may be willing to know what is root access and why you should root your device. If that’s the case with you, then let’s have a look on a little intro to root access and a custom recovery as well below.
Rooting your phone gives you complete access over all the data which is apparently locked by the manufacturers. This includes removal of the factory restrictions and making changes to the internal system and the operating system. Gaining the root access gives you the privileges to install various applications to enhance the performance of your device, allows you to remove the built-in applications/programs, helps you to upgrade the battery life of your device & install the apps which require the root access for the proper functionality and modify your device in so many other ways e.g using mods and custom roms. By installing custom recovery, you can flash custom roms in the phone easily. Custom recovery also let’s you backup your current rom and restore it in case of any mishap. There is a laundry list of things you can do after having your device rooted and installed the custom recovery, now once you’re rooted and haveinstalled custom recovery, go ahead and enjoy it on your phone. Here’s our collection of 10 Best Root Apps.
Here are some instructions that you must follow in order to gain root access on your Galaxy Note Tab 7.7 P6800/P6810/I815:
- This guide is only for Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800,P6810 or I815. Do not try this on any other device, please check your device’s model number in Settings > General > About Device.
- Your phone’s battery must be charged at least over 60%. This is highly recommended in order to prevent any power issues during the flashing process.
- ake sure that you backup your important media content, Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. This is highly recommended just in case something goes wrong and you need to reset your phone.
- Alright! Go ahead and flash the custom firmware, follow this guide to the letter.
How to Root Galaxy Tab 7.7:
- Your device must have a CWM Recovery installed. Follow our full guide here to install it on your device.
- Download Super.zip file and place on the SD card of your Galaxy Tab.
- Boot into CWM Recovery now. To do so, turn off your device completely. Now turn it while pressing and holding Volume Up + Power Key. In case this method doesn’t work for your device, try one of the methods explained in this guide.
- In CWM select “Install Zip>Chooe Zip from SD Card > SuperSu.zip > Yes”.
- Wait for the flashing to complete.
- Reboot your Galaxy Tab.
- Find SuperSu in App Drawer.
- Phewwwww! You’re rooted now.
That’s All! We hope that you found this guide of much help. In case you got any queries or face any difficulties regarding this guide, don’t hesitate to stop by the comment box below and leave us your message. We will try our best to help you out. Thanks All.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017