Galaxy Star Pro is widely being used to low end Android users at the moment. Samsung’s nice package offering a 4.0 inches screen with 233 ppi, 1 GHz Cortex A-5 CPU accompanied by a 512 MB RAM with a 1500 mAh battery on the base and a 2 MP camera at the back. A number of users have been asking us for a method to root Galaxy Star Pro, as we found one now, here it is.
In the following post we’ll be having a look on the detailed method. However if you don’t know about what is root acess and why should you root your phone, here’s a brief intro to the root access.
Rooting your phone gives you complete access over all the data which is apparently locked by the manufacturers. This includes removal of the factory restrictions and making changes to the internal system and the operating system. Gaining the root access gives you the privileges to install various applications to enhance the performance of your device, allows you to remove the built-in applications/programs, helps you to upgrade the battery life of your device & install the apps which require the root access for the proper functionality and modify your device in so many other ways e.g using mods and custom roms. By installing custom recovery, you can flash custom roms in the phone easily. Custom recovery also let’s you backup your current rom and restore it in case of any mishap. There is a laundry list of things you can do after having your device rooted and installed the custom recovery, now once you’re rooted and have installed custom recovery, go ahead and enjoy it on your phone. Here’s our collection of 10 Best Root Apps.
Here are some important instructions that you must follow before you head towards the root method:
- This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Star Pro GT-S7262. Do not try this on any other device. Check your device’s model first in Settings > About Device.
- Your device must have at least 60% of the battery charged. This is highly recommended in order to prevent any mishap during the installation process.
- Make sure that you backup your important media content, Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. This is highly recommended just in case something goes wrong and you need to reset your phone.
- Proceed only if you’re good at flashing / rooting processes. Do not go ahead if you don’t know what you’re going to do.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7262:
- Install CWM Recovery on your device.
- Download SuperSu and copy it to your phone’s SD card.
- Boot into CWM now. To do so, turn off your phone, now turn it on by pressing and holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Home + Power Key. In case this method doesn’t work, try anyone from our guide. You should be able to see the CWM recovery interface now.
- Now in CWM, select “Install zip > choose zip from sd card > select SuperSu.zip > yes” and flash it.
- As soon as it’s flashed, reboot your device.
- Find SuperSu in app drawer.
- Phewww! You’re rooted now. Enjoy root access.
That’s All with rooting your phone. In case you got any queries or you face any difficulties regarding this post, feel free to stop by the comment below and drop us your words. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks All.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017