Now that you have installed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505, the next step is to root it. Rooting allows your device to open the depths for you, you can get full access to your device, Flash Custom Recovery, Kernels and ROMs on it or install those apps who required root access or if you are interested in developing something for your device you will need to first get full control of your device, only possible by rooting it.The whole process is as same as installing an Official ROM on Samsung Device, so if you are familiar with installing ROMs via Odin, this will be a piece of cake for you. Otherwise, read the whole tutorial before applying to your device.
In this Article, we will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUEMK8 Official Firmware. But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Running XXUEMK8 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. HOW? Follow: Update Galaxy S4 LTE I9505 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUEMK8 Official Firmware.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUEMK8 Official Firmware.
- Download CF-Auto-Root Android 4.3 Package for Galaxy S4 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File “CF-Auto-Root-jflte-jfltexx-gti9505.zip‘, the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 has been Rooted running XXUEMK8 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Check the Super SU app in Drawer To verify or install any root Checker app to verify the root access
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016