In some cases, developers come up with rooting method for the new device within hours, but sometimes these hours can transform into days, weeks or months, especially if it’s a carrier device. However, if you bring something in the XDA section, it is sure to get cracked, in this case it’s Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V. If you don’t often visit XDA but wants to root your Verzion Galaxy Note 3, we got a pretty good news for you.
In this Article, we will tell you How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V.But before we begin make sure to Backup all your data placed on your phone’s internal storage, contacts, call logs and messages. This is necessary as if something go wrong during the process, so you will be able to restore it afterwards.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be in download Mode.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This tutorial is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 3 .
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900V.
- First of all download the required file and extract it anywhere on PC.
- Then downland Odin.
- Open Odin in PC and select the option shown in picture above.
- Turn Off your device and Turn it On while pressing Power + Volume Down button, so your device can start in Download mode.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Once the drivers are installed one of the Odin’s port will turn either Yellow or Blue.
- Click on PDA and Select the .tar file from the downloaded files.
- Press ‘Start’ and wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process is complete, you will get the ‘Pass’ Message, and on device colour you will see ‘Done’ text.
- After that, connect your device again with PC and copy and paste the extracted files from “Root_de_le_vega.zip” to the root of your internal SD.
- Reboot your Galaxy Note 3, after the reboot, open File manager and delete the above 2 files from your device.
- Finally, reboot it one more time, and check with any Root checker app to verify that your device is rooted.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016