We have been successfully covering the Rooting methods of all the Latest LG Devices, previously we posted the Rooting tutorial of LG G Flex and LG G Pro 2, today we will show you how to Root T-Mobile variant of LG Optimus F3.Rooting your Android device allows you to get full control over it, allows you to install Custom Recoveries and ROMs on it along with many more tweaks and other stuff. It allows you to change settings of your hardware too, like you can over clock you CPU. GPU and RAM, but all of it will heat up your device and not suggested from many officials. If you have an LG Optimus F3 and want to root it follow the tutorial ahead and get what you want.
This method will only work for T-Mobile Variant of LG Optimus F3, do not try this tutorial on any other variant. If you are not familiar with Rooting your device, you can leave the post, but we will not held responsible for any damage done to your device. All you need is to make sure that LG Optimus F3 is running latest version of Android OS and not rooted.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for LG Optimus F3 is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components
How To Root LG Optimus F3
- Connect your LG Optimus F3 with PC.
- Unzip Saferoot file and open the extracted folder.
- Right click the Run.bat file and choose run as admin, For Mac choose root-mac.sh and for Linux chooseroot-linux.sh
- A cmd window will appear and all you have to do is to press any Key
- In only a matter of Seconds, your LG Optimus F3 will be rooted.
- That’s all
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016