LG released LG G Pro 2 at MWC 2014 that is like a month ago, LG G Pro 2 is gaining the popularity gradually and if you are interested in it this might be the best time to get your hands on it, and the rooting method for all it’s variants is available. Rooting is the key to all customization, I my self is using a device running a Custom ROM, but no root, interesting isn’t it. Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
The tool we are going to use is not the new one, it is like a universal Rooting tool for various LG devices like LG G2, G Flex, Optimus G, etc. Yup the autoprime famous IOroot tool can now root your LG G Pro 2 and variants like
- LG G Pro 2 F350K
- LG G Pro 2 F350L
- LG G Pro 2 F350S
if you won anyone of the above mentioned Variants, get ready to root it. The IOroot tool will create a backup of your EFS data and you can restore it afterwards, so no need to worry about EFS as Rooting mostly damages it.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for LG G Pro 2 is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How To Root LG G Pro 2
- Connect your LG G Pro 2 with PC.
- Unzip IOroot file and open the extracted folder.
- Right click the Run.bat file and choose run as admin, For Mac choose root-mac.sh and for Linux choose root-linux.sh
- A cmd window will appear and all you have to do is to press any Key
- In only a matter of Seconds, your LG G Pro 2 will be rooted.
- That’s all
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016