We have posted rooting tutorial of almost all the latest Flagship from LG and today we will show you how to Root LG G Flex. The same method can be used on all the carriers. Not sure whether to root your device or not, here are some words to give you a little bit of ease and confidence.Rooting your Android device allows you to get full control over it, allows you to install Custom Recoveries and ROMs on it along with many more tweaks and other stuff. It allows you to change settings of your hardware too, like you can over clock you CPU. GPU and RAM, but all of it will heat up your device and not suggested from many officials. If you have an LG G Flex and want to root it follow the tutorial ahead and get what you want.
The tool we are going to use is not the new one, it is like a universal Rooting tool for various LG devices like LG G2, G Pro 2, Optimus G, etc. Yup the autoprime famous IOroot tool can now root your LG G Flex and variants like
- F340 series – All
- AT&T D950 – All
- D955 series – All
- D956 series – All
- D958 series – All
- D959 series – All
- Sprint LS995 – All
if you won anyone of the above mentioned Variants, get ready to root it. The IOroot tool will create a backup of your EFS data and you can restore it afterwards, so no need to worry about EFS as Rooting mostly damages it
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is LG in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Rooting an Android device Voids Manufacturers Warranty, this Rooting method for LG G Flex is tested and Found Working. If you don’t follow the Procedure as we instructed, You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How To Root LG G Flex
- Connect your LG G Pro 2 with PC.
- Unzip IOroot file and open the extracted folder.
- Right click the Run.bat file and choose run as admin, For Mac choose root-mac.sh and for Linux chooseroot-linux.sh
- A cmd window will appear and all you have to do is to press any Key
- In only a matter of Seconds, your LG G Flex will be rooted.
- That’s all
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016