If you are looking a method to Root Android Without Computer or PC. Techbeasts is the right place for you, today I’ll tell you how you can root any Android device without a computer, PC, Laptop or Mac.
Root access is the best thing you can do to your Android device, but not every Android user is a pro. The average Android user only use Android device as a daily driver, developers have made rooting method so much complex that people do go for it. But not anymore, today you’ll learn how you can root Android without any computer or PC. Just one click and boom, your device is rooted.
There is an app [ KingoRoot ]which is specially designed for only one purpose, Root Android Without Computer. KingoRoot the best one click root app for Android devices. Now you’ll be wonderig how to use this app, Let’s start the method.
How To Root Android without Computer:
Follow all the steps in same order as they have written, but before moving on you need to read the following steps.
- Your device’s battery should be charged at least over 60%. This is highly recommended in order to prevent any power issues during the flashing process.
- Make sure that you backup your important media content, Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. This is highly recommended just in case something goes wrong and you need to reset your phone.
- If you already have rooted your device, use Titanium Backup to backup all your important apps + system data.
- Also if you are using a custom recovery, it is recommended that you backup your current system using that first. [Just for the sake of safety]. Here’s our full Nandroid Backup guide.
Step1: Download KingoRoot APK on your Android device.
Step2: Now in order to install KingoRoot app on your device, you have to allow the unknown sources to install on your device. ( Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.)
Step3: Install KingoRoot App.
Step4: Launch KingoRoot from your app drawer.
Step5: Tap on “One Click Root” to start rooting.
Step6: One the root method is completed, you’ll see the result succeeded or failed.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices – Bypass FRP APK - April 22, 2017
- Sideload Snapchat++ On iOS Without Jailbreak - April 21, 2017
- Install iFile On iOS 10 Without Jailbreak – Download iFile IPA - April 21, 2017