I believe in me Previous post, I have explained much about the Android One devices, Google announced them at this year I/O. Android One is to arrive with all the latest features, hardware and latest version of Android, till the next Two years. In the Previous article, I explained how to unlock Bootloader of this device and Install Custom Recovery on it. In this Article, we will show you How To root Android One, all of the devices, which are to be released till 29 November this year, only 35 days to go.
An Android device, for the most, is incomplete without root access, f your must know that, Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
An Unlocked Bootloader: Link
A rooted Device: Link
Download Super SU: Link
How To Root Android One:
- Download Super SU from Above link.
- Copy it to the Fastboot folder.
- Enter Recovery, Connect your device with PC and Type in command Prompt: adb reboot recovery
- Once in Recovery, Navigate to Install Zip > Adb Sideload
- Now Type: adb sideload
- This will root your device.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016