When it comes to rooting some not-so-important and poorly supported devices, the tutorial either is not available at all and if there is one, it is very rare to find. Huawei is one of those OEMs who are not paying much attention to their devices and support provided by them is not so good at all. While on other hand, Samsung is leading everything as they provide the best Firmware, Rooting support ever. But still an Android device can be rooted, even if the straight method is available or not. All it needs is to push Super SU binaries in your device.
Straight method is that you flash Super SU directly from the Recovery, Other methods are that you can Push Super SU binaries using any Command file. If you are new to rooting process and wants to know what rooting will do, here is a little help.Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Install Recovery.
- Download Both the Files.
- Extract the Recovery File anywhere on your Computer.
- Turn Off your Device.
- Now Hold Down Volume Down + Power Buttons until you are in fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with PC.
- Now Run the File flash_RECOVERY.bat from the Recovery Folder.
- Let the process be over and it will install Custom recovery on your device.
How To Root Huawei Ascend G600
- Copy Root File to the Root of your Sdcard
- Turn Off your device.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power Buttons until you are in fastboot mode.
- Choose Recovery from Fastboot mode.
- From Recovery, Navigate to Install Zip from Sdcard > Choose Zip from Sdcard.
- Select the Root File and Confirm the installation.
- One the file is flashed reboot your device
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016