Today i’ll tell you how to restore or recover deleted photos or files from you mobile SD card. Accidentally photos are deleted this happens with all of us. You can find thousands of guide on the web telling you how to restore the deleted files or photos but not all of them are working guides. Few days back i accidentally deleted my Retrica folder and i was so worried because i have so many photos in that folder. But after a lil bit of hard work i found a software that can really help you. So lets start restoring deleted photos or files from your Mobile SD card.
How To Restore deleted photos or files from your Mobile SD card:
- First Download Photo Recovery Tool.
- Connect your device with PC or Use SD card reader to connect SD card with PC.
- Now install the recovery tool that you have downloaded in first step.
- Once installed now double click on the shortcut of the EaseUS.
- A Window will open with three options on your screen. Select ” Data Recovery “.
- Once you have selected Data recovery now you’ll see a new windows and again there will be three options.
- Select Deleted File Recovery and click on next.
- Now you’ll get to choose between 2 options ” Search all lost files automatically ” or “Search lost files by types”.
- If you know the exact location of your files or photos then choose Search lost files by typer else Search all lost files automatically. Click on next.
- Now you have to choose your media driver from the following list from where you want to recover photos or files.
- After selecting a drive you’ll see a pop-up saying that if the files are not found or corrupted in this mode. Then choose complete recovery. Click on Next.
- Now the process will start and you’ll see a lot of recovered files. Choose the ones you want to recover.
- After selecting the files or photos now you have to save it. Select a destination folder or drive and save it.