Apps are love-able things in Smartphone, after all they are the life of Smartphones, the only reason why Android has become most popular OS in Market. However, there are some apps loaded in OS, that are no use for some Users and yet there is no way they can remove them, because they are a part of Package from the OEMs and they feed on battery, more than any other thing. Such Apps are Properly called Bloats and most of the users feel a strong desire to eliminate them from the device. Because of them, when you use Galaxy Devices, they do not perform well and despite having such Powerful Processors and that Much RAM, they lag and perform slow.
The same case is there for LG G Flex, with a proper root access you can remove Bloatwares from LG G Flex, despite that there isn’t much in the phone but those unnecessary bloatwares can cause a little lag and slow performance, if you own an LG G Flex and want to remove bloatwares from it, just follow ahead and Enjoy!
Root Your Device:
Since the following tutorial needs an Android device which is Rooted, you need to Root your device. If your device is still in its normal condition. Follow our Root Section to find out how to Root your device
Download No Bloat:
- Open Play Store.
- Search for No Bloat.
- Download and Install it.
- After the installation, open No Bloat.
- Allows Super SU permission.
- Tap on System Apps.
- Tap on any app you want to remove, Tap Back-up and Tap Delete and Okay.
- Repeat the above step until you are done.
Remove Apps Completely For Extra Space
- Open No Bloat
- Clicked on Back-up apps.
- Tap on any app you want to remove completely and Tap Delete Back-up and Tap Okay
- Make sure that those apps you need are not checked while deleting.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016