The only big boon for the developers and for the Android Enthusiasts like us to upgrade to Android Lollipop is the feature of Recording your Android device’s screen. However, if you still want to record the screen of your Android device, then this guide is meant for you. We have searched, and acquired a method which doesn’t even require you to download or install any third-party application on your Android device. All you need is some brains, and a PC, with all the necessary equipment that we are going to list below!
Here are all the important files, and the steps that you need to enable/follow in order to accomplish the goal first.
- You need the Developer Settings option enabled. Hop into Settings>About Phone, and tap the ‘Build Number’ 7 to 8 times to enable it.
- You will need a PC, with all of the important ADB Drivers installed upon.
- The main CMD Batch File that you require to record the screen of your Android device. Download it by clicking here.
- A Standard USB Data Cable.
How To Record The Screen Of Your Android Device!
Follow these really simple steps in order to do so!
- Connect your Android device to your PC with the Data Cable.
- Now, extract the .ZIP file you downloaded earlier as shown in the image below!
- Good, now open up the folder thus obtained after exacting the file itself. Here is a simplified image!
- Now, double click the AndroidRecrodScreen Batch File.
- A CMD window will pop-up. Refer the image below.
- Good, now all you need to do is press any key!
Voila! Now, a recording screen will popup, and your recording will start! Note that the maximum time that you can record your Android screen is only 3 Minutes! After you Recording is done, simply close the Recording Screen! If you have any queries, send us an E-Mail or simply leave us a comment below!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016