Everyone wants to keep their PC, Laptops, Mac’s, Cell Phone and their mails to be secure. It’s a good thing to have safety precautions beforehand, well today I will tell you how you can protect your Mac Using FileVault 2. It isn’t a third party app and you don’t have to download it from an App Store. FireVault 2 is sort of built-in Function added in OS X Lion 10.7 or later. Here is how you can enable it.
How to Enable and Protect your Mac using FileVault 2:
- Click on the menu.
- Then Select System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Here you’ll get 4 tabs General, File Vault, Firewall and Privacy. Select File Vault.
- Now click on Padlock located on the lower left corner.
- Now enter your system password and enable the FileVault.
- After you enable the FileVault you’ll be provided with a recovery key. Save it somewhere you can easily find so that if anything goes wrong, recovery key is the only thing that can get you the access back.
- Now restart your Macbook, activate FileVault and begin the encryption process.
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017