You can now post wide, panorama photos on Instagram and here is how to do that.
Instagram without a doubt is the best photo sharing social media platform. You can always share your favourite moments, share your instant stories and leave your precious memories on it. Instagram is just a simple way of telling your stories through your pictures. Since the acquisition of Instagram by Facebook, we have constantly been seeing upgrades, once after another. Instagram today has evolved into a whole new platform. Some of the features were replicated as seen on Snapchat, which did bring Instagram under severe criticism as well, but no one really cares as long as the application is working cool for them.
Recently, Instagram added another great feature. This feature allows users to upload up to 10 pictures or videos at a time in a post. It simply allows users to make an album consisting the mentioned number of photos and videos. Now this folder has a nice view. It shows all your pictures just like you see in the gallery of your Android smartphone. There are some nice ways to utilise this feature, and the very use discovered by an Android developer is to post wide pictures on Instagram.
This has been made possible with the help of an application named as InstaWide. This application basically divides your panorama photos into small photos and then it can help you upload those in an Instagram album. Upon viewing your Instagram album, you can view the whole panorama picture joined by parts and there will be no white spaces around. This means you will have an exact look of that whole panorama picture instead of seeing its pieces joined by each other.
How to post wide panorama photos on Instagram
- Download and install InstaWide on your Android smartphone.
- Open the newly installed InstaWide application now.
- Select a picture in Instawide and tap the next button on the top-right corner.
- Select the angle, and number of grids now and crop the picture.
- Open Instagram now and tap the “+” button to share picture.
- Now from the options, tap “Select Multiple” and select the cropped pictures in the 3-2-1 manner.
- After selecting the pictures, tap next and go ahead to share on Instagram.
- Once the pictures have been shared in Instagram, you can swipe through the picture and you will find out that it looks like one big drag-able picture without any white spaces or corners around.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Latest Odin 3.12.4/Odin 3.12.5 for Samsung - April 27, 2017
- How to Install TWRP Recovery using Fastboot on Android - April 27, 2017
- How to Sync Contacts with Gmail Account on Android - April 27, 2017