Android and iOS have been present in this world for year now, and every year, one takes the place of another. Recently, Apple announced iOS 8, with its two new flagship devices – The iPhone 6, and the iPhone 6 Plus. iOS is very much restricted when it comes to customization of applications, widgets and more. Android on the other hand is a an openly customizable OS. Say you love a specific website, but it doesn’t have an app of itself available on the Apple App Store. It would be really frustrating for you to launch your web browser and put in the website address every single time. No worries! You can easily add a webpage as an application, which will be available on your Homescreen. This way, your favorite webpage will now be just a tap away!
How To Add A Link Button Of A Webpage To Your Homescreen In iOS
- The very first step is to ensure that you have a good internet connection. Note that the link which you are going to pin might require an internet connection most of the times.
- Now, go ahead and launch Safari. Right now, Google Chrome, or any other Third-Party browser doesn’t support this feature.
- Go into the address bar, and type in the website address for the webpage which you desire, for example, www.techbeasts.com.
- Now, ensure that the page has been conmpletely loaded and the ‘Refresh‘ icon has stopped spinning.
- Find for the Share icon, which looks like a box with an arrow pointing upwards.
- When you tap on the Share icon, you will find a bunch of options to choose from.
- The one we need it the option which says ‘Add To Homescreen‘
- This process might take some time depending upon your internet connection.
- When it is done, hop back to your iOS homescreen.
Voila! You’ve successfully added a Webpage on your iOS homescreen! You can now simply hop into your favorite website by just tapping on the button which is on the Homescreen of your device!
Current Devices : OnePlus One, Samsung Galaxy S2, Micromax Canvas HD, Samsung Galaxy Ace
Latest posts by Adnan Ahmed (see all)
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Google Nexus Devices - August 23, 2016
- 6 best things about Android 7.0 Nougat - August 23, 2016
- Here’s the best Tech you can get under 1 Dollar - July 3, 2016