Smartphones are making our lives much easier but also sometimes they become distraction, for e.g while working on our office, driving and more. Thanks to the manufacturers for releasing the features like screen mirroring, this features helps us to mirror our Android device screen to a Pc or Mac. In the following guide I’ll tell you how to mirror your Android screen to a PC or Mac without Root access.
There are hundreds of methods to mirror your Android screen to a Pc once you have root access on your Android device. But what if you don’t want to root your Android device and also want to mirror your device screen with a PC or Mac? Here’s how you can do it.
How To Mirror Your Android Screen to a PC or Mac Without Root:
Things you need:
Mirror Your Android Screen to a PC or Mac Without Root [ Guide ]:
Step#1: First you have to enable USB Debugging Mode on your Android smartphone or tablet, follow the steps mentioned below in order to enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Scroll down and tap on About phone.
- Now tap Build Number seven times.
- Go back into settings and you’ll see developer options. Tap on it.
- Scroll down and enable USB debugging mode.
Step#2: Now start Vysor from the Chrome App Launcher.
Step#3: Connect your device with Pc or Mac.
Step#4: Click on Find devices in Vysor app and select your phone,
Step#5: Vysor will start up and you’ll see your device screen on your computer.
How to Share Your Screen Wirelessly:
- First download AllCast Receiver for Chrome.
- Also download Mirror for Android.
- Now use the same WiFi network on both smartphone and your Pc.
- Open the Chrome App Launcher and start the AllCast Receiver.
- On your Android device run Mirror.
- Now all you have to do is choose the network device that matches your Pc.