OK, so, for all those who are tired of screen rotation in their iPhone, that they want to read a book or a Comic or anything else, especially when they are lying or in the Bed, screen rotation sure tease me when it comes to reading in the Bed. iPhone devices doesn’t give you the option of stop the Screen Rotation, just like in Android, it’s hidden and of you haven’t able to find it yet, we are here to help you. We will tell you how to Lock Screen Rotation in iOS 7 and Versions below till iOS 4.
How To Lock Rotation is iOS 4- iOS 6.
- Double Click the Home button to bring the Multi Tasking Bar.
- Swipe right until the last set of icon is in front of you.
- A bit further to the Left will show you an Icon that looks like a Circular Arrow.
- Touch the Icon to Disable or Enable the Rotation Lock on iPhone.
- After that, A rotation Lock will appear in the Status bar, right next to the Battery icon when the Rotation Lock is Enabled.
- After Disabling the Rotation Lock, Apps will not respond to the accelerometer.
How To Lock Rotation in iOS 7.
In iOS 7, the rotation lock toggle has been moved to Control Center. It’s gotten quite easy to lock the rotation now, to do this Follow the Steps below.
- Bring up the Control Center by Swiping up the Screen from Bottom.
- The Top Row of control Center shows the five Circular Toggles.
- The furthest right icon looks like the Arrow Around the Padlock, touch on it will Enable or Disable the Rotation Lock on your Device.
- Swipe down to Dismiss the Control Center
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016