Here is how you can Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari. We received a surprise release of Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 and the new jailbreak tool has made the entire jailbreak community yet again excited and everyone now seems to be trying to figure out how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari.
Here you will learn how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari without using computer. Interestingly, Totoateam has introduced a way to install the new jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 directly from your device using the Safari browser. So, you donot have to rush for a PC in order to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This makes things a lot simpler. The tool will work on all the 64-bit Apple devices that support iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 firmwares.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Using Safari (Without PC):
- Firstly, before installation, if you do not have iOS 9.3.3, you should update your device. Go to your phone’s Settings> General> Software Updates to install iOS 9.3.3 OTA.
- Take a backup of your entire data on iTunes or iCloud.
- Disable the passcodes, Touch ID and Find My Phone from your device.
- Having done the above mentioned steps, now you can proceed with the installation of jailbreak.
- Copy and paste the link below in Notes. Now tap on the pasted link to open it with the Safari browser.
- Click on the Install button when prompted. This will install the PP app and once the app has been installed, you will be able to see its icon on your homescreen.
- Once the app has been installed, go to your device’s Settings> General> Device Management and allow the device to trust AKRAM AL NEAMI BUILDING MATERIALS TRADING CO (L.L.C) certificate.
- Next, open the PP app from your homescreen and allow Push notification while unchecking the PP checkbox.
- You will see a big circle in the centre on the screen in PP app. Click on this circle and wait for the process to begin. Now, lock the screen while remaining in the app by pressing the power or sleep button.
- Once the process ahs been completed, you will get a push notification on the lock screen. Now, unlock the device. The PP app will now prepare Cydia and restart your device automatically once Cydia has been installed.
That’s all you need to Jailbreak your iOS 9.3.3 using Safari. Note that each time your device is re-booted, you will have to re-initiate jailbreak by re-running the PP app on your device. This is because this jailbreak is semi-tethered.