Following are the instruction on how to Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using Pangu 9, Pangu team has released their latest Jailbreak today. Before going any further let me tell you Pre-requisites.
- Backup your device before proceeding.
- If you updated your device to iOS 9 using OTA update, then you should install a fresh version of iOS 9.0.2 from iTunes. [ else Jailbreak process will fail ].
- Pangu 9 is only released for Windows.
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus.
- iPhone 6/6 Plus
- Pad 4/3/2.
- iPad mini 4/3/2/1.
- iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 5/6.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9.0.2 On iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Using Pangu 9:
Step #1: First turn of Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Step #2: Turn off Passcode and Touch ID unlock.
Step #3: Turn on Airplane Mode from Settings.
Step #4: Download Pangu 9 for your Windows. [ Download Pangu 9 from here ].
Step #5: Connect your device with your system and launch Pangu 9.
Step #6: Now click on the start button on Pangu 9.
Step #7: On the next screen select ‘Already backup’ to continue.
Step #8: Once the Jailbreak process starts, you’ll see two apps on your home screen Pangu and WWDC. Your device will automatically reboot after that Pangu tool will ask you to unlock your device and turn on Airplane mode.
Step #9: When you’ll turn on Airplane mode, Pangu tool will continue the jailbreaking process.
Step #10: After few minutes tool will ask you to run Pangu app from your home screen, tap on the Pangu app and grant access.
Step #11: Now wait for few minutes, once the Jailbreaking process is complete you’ll see a message “Jailbreak completed” on the tool. Your device will reboot now.
All Done !
Latest posts by Ali Raza (see all)
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ] - March 26, 2017
- Android O Wallpapers – RingTones Download Free - March 24, 2017
- [ No Jailbreak ] Play Pokemon GO without moving (iOS Joystick ) - March 22, 2017