Jailbreaking an iOS device allows you to install Custom IPSW on it without any difficulty along with that you can also install custom Applications on it. In this article, we will tell you how to Jailbreak all A4 and pre-A4 devices, including iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPod touch 4G running iOS 6.1.3 using Sn0wbreeze.
Before we begin ,Make sure:
That your device is one of them:
- iPhone 4.
- iPhone 3gs.
- iPod touch 4g.
Make Sure that you all of them:
- An A4 Device.
- The latest version of Sn0wbreeze.
- iOS 6.1.3.
- If you are using Windows 8, Net Framework 3.5 must be installed on it.
How To Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3.
- Download and run Sn0wbreeze.
- Click the Blue Arrow.
- Click on the Browse for an IPSW and select the IPSW you downloaded.
- Select the Firmware you downloaded Above. (iOS 6.1.3)
- Once the Firmware is verified, Click Next arrow.
- select Simple Mode on next screen.
- Now if you want To activate your phone, click “Yes” Otherwise click “No”.
- After that, Sn0wbreeze will start making back-up of Custom Firmware, this will take a while. Once done, the new Custom Firmware will be there on your desktop.
- Then Sn0wbreeze will ask you to enter in Pwned DFU mode, follow the on-screen instructions on how to do it. Try it again and again until you successfully enter the DFU mode.
- Once in DFU mode, Launch iTunes, keep your device plugged in.
- iTunes will detect your iPhone in recovery mode, Press and hold Shift key and click on Restore.
- YOur device will be restored, let it take all the time it need.
- Once Complete, your device will boot with Cydia Installed on it.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016