WhatsApp has definitely lessened the use of SMS messaging, and has eased the lives of a lot of users. It’s very easy to send unlimited messages, sharing photos, videos, sharing music just in a few taps using WiFi or 3G on your device with WhatsApp. WhatsApp is available for free in the Google Play Store. You can download it and install it on your Android or iOS device and start chatting with your friends and family for hours without any cost. But, in order to proceed with WhatsApp verification, you will need a SIM card in your device as WhatsApp will use your number to activate your profile after verification. Since there is a number of devices available around powered with Android, these devices include various smartphones, tablets, cameras, etc. Android powered tablets are further divided into 3G, LTE and WiFi models. So, you got a hefty list to choose from. A Tablet with 3G support will let you use a SIM card, you will be able to dial calls, send text messages, use viber and other such social chat apps including WhatsApp as well, but a WiFi tablet will not let you use a SIM card, thus, you won’t be able to do any SIM verification related activity.
So you got a Tablet with no 3G support but WiFi and you’re willing to get WhatsApp on it? Well, as mentioned above, without a sim card in your device you won’t be able to verify it and you will start feeling trapped having an awesome device but no social chat app like WhatsApp. Well, there’s no need to ponder about it anymore. We have the complete solution to your worry. In the following post we will go through a method that will let you install WhatsApp on your WiFi tablet. Also, this tutorial is only for Android tablets.
What you will need for this:
- A phone with a SIM card in it, doesn’t matter what phone it is, you just need to receive and SMS or Call.
- WhatsApp on your tablet, get it below.
Also Check: How To Install Viber On Your WiFi Tablet
How to Install:
- Download WhatsApp latest APK from here.
- Place the downloaded APK file on your tablet and install it.
- Allow unknown sources if install blocked, select package installer if prompted.
- Once installed, open WhatsApp now.
- WhatsApp will ask you to select your country, insert your number and verify it.
- Fill the requirements (use the number that you’re running on your phone) and proceed with the verification.
- WhatsApp will start verifying the number you inserted, you will get a call at first on the number that you used for WhatsApp.
- Pick up the call on your phone, listen the code and insert it WhatsApp.
- In case the call verification fails, verify it again. You should receive a text message with the verification code this time.
- Insert the verification code.
- Phewwww! You will pass the verification now, setup your profile and start using WhatsApp.
That’s All! In case you got any queries or you face any difficulties, feel free to stop by the comment box below and drop us your words. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks All.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017
- Download Yu Gi Oh Duel Links for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017