TWRP custom recovery is available for Oppo F1S. If you happen to own this device, then here is a simple guide to install/flash TWRP custom recovery on your Oppo F1S.
Oppo released the F1S last year in the month of August. The phone carried a 5.5-inch screen with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. Oppo F1S is powered up with Mediatek MT6755/MTK7650 CPU accompanied by Mali-T860MP2 CPU. A 3 GB RAM variant with 32 GB storage option and a 4 GB RAM variant with 64 GB storage option is currently available. A 13 MP shooter is placed at the back and 16 MP secondary shooter for selfie freaks is place on the front of this phone. Oppo F1S runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It’s a mid-ranger. The phone was well received in the mediocre markets.
With TWRP recovery installed on your phone, you can do a lot more than your phone is supposed to do with everything stock. Customisation basically begins with TWRP custom recovery. You can create Nandroid, EFS backups. You can also wipe different partitions. Flashing custom .zip files is another option that you have and most of the times the only way to root a phone is through a custom recovery. Let’s have a look on the method of installation now.
Disclaimer: Flashing TWRP recovery will void the warranty of your phone. Follow the guide carefully. In case of a mishap, TechBeasts or Oppo may not be held responsible. You are doing everything at your own risk.
- This guide is supposed to work for Oppo F1S A1601.
- Backup everything on your device prior to flashing the TWRP recovery.
- Charge your phone up to 50% so that it doesn’t die during flashing process.
How to install TWRP recovery on Oppo F1S
- Download TWRP 3.0.3-0.img file for Oppo F1S.
- Copy the downloaded recovery file to your phone.
- Download and install Flashify application on your Oppo F1S. Here’s a detailed guide.
- Now using the .img flash option in Flashify, select the Recovery image and locate the file copied in your phone.
- Follow on-screen instructions now to successfully flash the TWRP recovery on your phone.
- That’s all.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017