HTC One X is HTC’s past flagship device and the device that added some value to HTC’s respect as the company was lacking in producing nice products. HTC’s debutante device to sport a Quad Core chipset based on Nvidia Tegra 3, HTC One X ran on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich out of the box at the time of it’s release. Recently HTC has updated the device to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Many of you may have updated your device and now looking out there for a compatible custom recovery with your device? Well there ain’t a need to worry about it anymore.
TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 is fully compatible with HTC One X, and the recovery has plenty of options you may use and modify your device the way you want. In case you don’t know what is a custom recovery (TWRP Recovery) in our case and why you should install a custom recovery on your device, then let’s go through a brief description of a custom recovery.
A custom recovery allows you to install custom roms, mods etc. Along with these, you can make a Nandroid backup, this helps you a lot as you can move back to the previous working state of your phone at any time you want if you have backed up your current system. In some cases, to root the phone you need to flash SuperSu.zip file in the custom recovery, having installed the recovery may help you while in some cases to install the recovery easily, you need to have the phone rooted. You can also wipe cache and dalvik cache of your phone using a custom recovery.
- This recovery is only for HTC One X International/Tegra 3/EndeavorU. Do not try this on any other variants of HTC One X. Make sure to check yourdevice’s model number under Settings > About Device > Hardware Info / Model Number.
- Make sure that your phone’s battery is charged over at least 80%. We highly recommend this in order to prevent any power issues during the flashing process.
- Download and Install Android ADB & Fastboot Drivers on your PC. Follow the full guide here.
- Download and Install HTC Drivers on your phone. Get here.
- Your device’s bootloader must be unlocked. Unlock it here.
- Backup each and everything on your Android phone. This is highly recommended in case something goes wrong and you need to go back to the previous working state of your phone.
- Backup all your important contacts, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important sms messages, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important call logs, find the full guide here.
- Backup all your important media content manually. (Copy to your PC.)
- Make sure that you read all the important instructions carefully. Once done, you may go ahead.
Pages: Page 1 > Page 2
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to logout of Facebook Messenger on Android and iPhone - February 25, 2017
- How to install Google Play Store on Chinese OnePlus phones - February 25, 2017
- Download Deadtale Online for Undertale for PC - February 22, 2017