Update: Super Mario Run for Android has been released and you can install it without any hiccups.
Super Mario Run for Android has found space in the Play Store. The game is up for pre-registration which means it will be out anytime soon now. Super Mario Run was previously available for iOS, the game has catered in millions of users in a very short time-span. The first few stages of the game are absolutely free, after that users have to spend $10 to get the full version of the game. Same will be applied for Android as well. Android users will be able to download a portion of the game for free. Super Mario Run will make its way to the Play Store based on the regions. If you wish to get your hands on the game before it makes its way to the Play Store in your country, you will have to manually install it. Follow this simple guide to install Super Mario Run on Android smartphones right now.
How To Install Super Mario Run on Android
- Download Super Mario Run APK
- Download the file to your phone straight away, or copy it to your phone from your PC.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that your just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed application through app drawer.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download Google GApps for Android 5.1.x Lollipop [All ROMs] - March 24, 2017
- How to fix Super Mario Run Error 804-5100 - March 24, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S7/S7 Edge issues after Nougat update - March 24, 2017