Now who don’t like Samsung Galaxy S4, I know there are many, but still for all those who still own a Samsung Galaxy S2 and wants to enjoy the features of Galaxy S4 including Multi window, S4 keyboard, S4 contacts icons etc. The main idea behind this Firmware is to give very smooth ROM with Samsung Galaxy S4 features.
Here is a list of Features of Snapdragon S2 (Aall credits goes to of XDA Developers)
- Dorimanx kernel v.8.32
- Ink Effect
- Bravia Engine 2
- Build.prop Tweaks
- Gallery App From S3
- Ripple Effect
- 4 Way Reboot
- Auto Call Recording
- S4 Web Browser
- S4 Music Player & Widget
- S4 Translator
- S4 UI Sounds
- S4 Centro app
- S4 Wallpapers
- S4 glare lockscreen effect
- S4 Keyboard
- S4 lockscreen
- S4 icons
- S4 contacts
- Snapdragon Battery Guru
- viper4android (v4a) audio effects
- Samsung Adapt Sound Driver
- S4 Voice Recorder (Set wake-up command doesn’t work it causes FC)
- S4 S Voice
- And More
Here are a couple of Screenshots of Snapdragon S2.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Installing this ROM will cause you to lose all your data, proceed at your own risk.
- Your Battery must be at 85%, just in case, so it won’t turn off while installing.
- Your device must be Rooted and Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Backup all your important Contacts, Call Logs& Messages.
How To Install Android 4.1.2 Snapdragon S2 Custom Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S2.
- Download Snapdragon S2 ROM on your PC, but don’t extract the file.
- Connect your device with PC using original Data cable.
- Copy and Paste the Snapdragon S2 file to the Root of your SD card or internal memory (do not copy it in any folder).
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Now go into Recovery Mode, Press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons at the same time until you see some text on the screen.
- In Recovery, first Select ‘Cache Wipe’.
- Then Select Advance and select ‘Devlik Cache wipe’, so you won’t get into any boot Loop.
- Finally Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Now Select ‘Install zip from Sd card’ then select ‘Flash zip from sd card’. In case of internal memory select Flash zip from internal sd’.
- Select the zip file you downloaded and wait for the installation to finish, then go back and select ‘reboot system now’.
You won’t need to install Google Apps in this ROM, as they are already installed in it. Wait for almost 5-minutes for the First run.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016