When it comes down to purchasing devices, most of the times users go after the international version because of the its support and stuff. However, not all the times that international version is good enough when it comes to comparing it with carrier bounded variant. In this case, both Verizon and AT&T Galaxy S4 are getting the Safestrap Recovery, which allows them to do all the stuff a custom recovery can do but without interfering with the System, letting it act as a complete stock. You don’t need to unlock the bootloader of your device to install this Recovery and even you don’t need to do much to install it either, no need to use Odin or via fastboot commands, but a simple Apk file will be there to install and then the rest of the process will be on screen for you, yet still we will show you how to download and install this recovery, so get ready.
- Your Device Must Be Rooted: Link (Verizon & AT&T)
- Install BusyBox From Play Store.
- Use an External Card for this Recovery.
- Un-install Xposed Framework, you can install it again after installing the Recovery
- Go to Settings > Security and Check “Install From Unknown Sources”
- Install any File Manager app that lets you install the Apk files
- Download the Apk to your device or Copy it from PC.
- Tap on the Apk and select Install, and choose Open.
- It will ask you for Super SU permission, Grant it.
- A Pop-up will appear, Tap Agree.
- Now Tap on Recovery, and watch the Installation of SafeStarp Recovery on your Galaxy S5.
- Now boot into recovery and you will find there the SafeStrap recovery, it completely looks like TWRP.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016