Galaxy S7 is out and it is one of the best devices ever to be released by Samsung. Simply put it truly is an update over the Galaxy S6, all the mistakes in Galaxy S6 removed and we saw the Galaxy S7. Since the hardware can’t be ported in other devices, while software can, simple apps of a full ROM can give Note 5 the features of Galaxy S7. Installing separate apps can be time consuming as well as boring too, while the whole ROM can bring a lot more than just applications. Noble ROM was available exclusively for Galaxy S6 that ports all the Galaxy S7 features in it. Developers can’t let a beast like Galaxy Note 5 to left behind while other devices enjoy those features. So we have a package for all the Note 5 users too.
Apart from all the typical Samsung apps, RiverROM features S7 Edge,S7 Edge,S7 Edge and S7 Edge SMemo with the fastboot option too. Multi-user is also there to keep your things private while others uses your device too. Perfect for those who keep giving their children or friends their device to use. Multi-Window support and Ram optimization is there too along with a decent battery timing.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to update it to RiverROM Rave VOL SE7EN.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy Note 5.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, SAMSUNG OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install RiverROM Rave VOL SE7EN on Galaxy Note 5
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above and Also Flash a Marshmallow supported kernel too.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Factory data reset.
- Download latest RiverROM_6.0.1_VII_RE.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now while your phone is in mount mode, connect it to your PC and copy both the downloaded files to your phone.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery.
- Tap Install > Select RiverROM_6.0.1_VII_RE.zip file < Swipe finger to flash it.
- Now you’ll be in Aroma installer, select what you want and continue the installation.
- Once the installation is over, the Aroma Installer will close and you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. Your’e done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016