Most typical Android users, who have a little bit knowledge of installing the Custom build stuff on their device, usually looks for only one thing and that is to keep their device as stock as possible, yet have the power to remove unnecessary apps from it. Installing Bloat removal apps on the Stock firmware, in most cases leads to lag and poor performance, in such cases one can easily rely of Custom ROMs, where they can not only keep their device at its maximum potential, while keeping the Stock look on it. Even in the case of a beast like Galaxy S6 Edge+, this one problem is persistent.
Orgia Custom ROM for Galaxy S6 Edge+ is based on 928L Firmware and is completely stock, however, giving you the option to remove stuff that you don’t like, removing all the apps that makes the device slow or cause errors while operating. Works like a charm with other kernels and even the Xopsed Framework operates on it without any error, however, you might need to separately install every other custom mods and tweaks. In the beta version, there are some bugs and problems, but the old and stable versions works like a charm.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ to update it to Android Orgia Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy S6 Edge+. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S6 Edge+.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, SAMSUNG OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Orgia Custom ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge+
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > check Internal Storage > Tap “Repair or Change File System > Tap “Change File System” > “Tap EXT4” and swipe on the screen to formate the internal SD card.
- Once done, go back to the main menu in TWRP recovery and select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache and System and then swipe finger on the screen to wipe it.
- Download latest OrgiaROMv3.2.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now while your phone is in mount mode, connect it to your PC and copy both the downloaded files to your phone.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery.
- Tap Install > Select Orgia ROM v3.2.zip file < Swipe finger to flash it.
- Reboot device into system now.
- Copy your desired backup to your internal SD card now.
- That’s all. Your’e done.
First boot may take up to 10 minutes, you may not worry if it’s taking that much long. In case it’s taking too long, you may boot into TWRP recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache and reboot your device as it may fix the issue. In case your device is having issues, you may return to your old system using the Nandroid backup or follow our guide here to install stock firmware.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016