MIUI based ROMs are always consider to be unique and quite different than any typical Android firmware. However, they also demands different type of operating too. MIUI not only gives different and unique looks to your device but also provides some good performance, more than enough for you to adopt it. While on the other hand, not everyone can mess with your device after this, ’cause it is not that easy to operate for any typical Android user. Since this ROM is not from the official developer, you can’t expect any good support for the bugs and problems. However, if you still want to try it go below through the steps and see for yourself, whether this ROM suits you or not. I have tried it on my Nexus 4 and for me it was a fair one.
According the thread on XDA, it is based on Android 4.4.4 Kit-Kat. As far as I have used it, it provides good performance and decent battery life, the only problem was bugs. Further updates solved the problem for me and I kept using it for like a month or so. The best part about this ROM is the decent looks it gave to your Mobile and they are awesome believe me.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5 to update it to MIUI7 Custom ROM.
- This ROM is intended for Galaxy A5 A5000&A5009. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Galaxy A5.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Backup EFS partition to avoid EFS corruption later on.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, ROM DEVELOPER OR DEVICE MANUFACTURER MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install MIUI7 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A5
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Download MIUI7 Custom ROM from the Link.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery. In TWRP recovery select Wipe > Data | System | Cache | Devlik
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in CWM recovery.
- Tap / select Install Zip > MIUI7.zip and Swipe the Slider.
- Once the installation is over, you’ll be in recovery again.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016