Adobe Flash Player for Android sure is a big deal, and being able to use it is like cherry on top of the cake. However, there are some complicated difficulties which come in your way. Installing the latest Adobe Flash Player on Android to enjoy seamless experience is not just as easy as it always was, and now it requires you to use a third-party browser. Here’s how to Install Adobe Flash Player On Android.
- How To Install Flash Player On Firefox With Android KitKat 4.4 [ Tutorial ]
- How To Install Flash Player On Android 4.2.2 and Above
- Download and Install Latest Flash Player For Android.
How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Android:
1. Head over to the Google Play Store, and download the latest version of Dolphin Browser. This is the browser that we are going to use to install flash on Android.
2. Once installed, fire the browser up, and ensure you have a steady net connected.
3. Tap on the dolphin logo to pounce in Settings, and from there, head over to Web Content >Flash Player.
4. Now all you need to do is navigate to a website which uses Adobe Flash Player, and when prompted tap download to install Adobe Flash Player.
5. Now, while using such an amazing and seamless browser, you’ll be able to use Adobe Flash Player as well.
Head over to the Google Play Store, and download the latest version of Puffin Browser. This is the browser that we are going to use to install flash on Android. The reason why we love Puffin Browser is simply that it doesn’t need to be turned on to use Adobe Flash Player on Android. It is pre-enabled, and you can head over to the Setting to tweak some stuff like setting the flash quality to normal or low to get flawless performance out of it.
That’s It for our guide on How To Install Adobe Flash Player On Android. We hope that our precious readers have enjoyed our guide, and will be stay tuned for more content like this.