Moto G 2015 is one of the most controversial devices of the year 2015, despite that there wasn’t much hardware support for this device as compared to other devices, yet because of its performance and its competitive price, Moto G 2015 goes side to side with other flagship devices. While on the custom side, Moto G 2015 received quite a unique support than any other device, both in terms of custom ROMs as well as tweaks and mods, since the device was basically made to give performance and even the Android version on it is quite basic too. These kinds of devices are perfect for testing and in case of Beta versions of any ROM available, since they are not that expensive and in case of any damage you won’t loose that much as any other premium device.
While on the other side, if you do own such a monster, you sure want to hold absolute control over and the Stock ROMs are made to restrict you as much as possible. The very first thing that I ever did was to install any custom ROM on my Android device so I can at-least remove stupid stock apps from it. Dominion OS has arrived for Moto G 2015, although in its beta stage, yet this ROM gives you much more control over your device and all the operations that you are doing within it.Let’s go through the early preparations and the begin flashing the ROM on Moto G 2015 to update it to Dominion OS Beta Version.
- This ROM is intended for Moto G 2015. Do not try flashing this ROM on any other device otherwise you will result in bricking it. Check your device’s model number under settings > about device.
- Charge your phone up to 50% to avoid any power issues during the flashing process.
- Flash a TWRP recovery on your Moto G 2015.
- Backup everything including your important contacts, call logs and text messages.
- Don’t forget to create a Nandroid backup. This is highly recommended so that you can revert back to your previous system in case of a mishap.
- Follow the instructions to the letter.
DISCLAIMER: FLASHING CUSTOM ROMS VOIDS THE WARRANTY OF A DEVICE AND ITS NOT RECOMMENDED OFFICIALLY. WHILE YOU’RE GOING TO DO THIS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU’RE DOING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN CASE OF A MISHAP TECHBEASTS, Motorola OR THE DEVICE MANUFACTURERS MAY NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
How To Install Dominion OS Beta Version on Moto G 2015
- First of all, make sure that you’ve installed latest TWRP recovery from the link we attached above.
- Make sure that you’ve created a Nandroid backup as well.
- Now boot your phone in to TWRP recovery.
- Once done, go back to the main menu in TWRP recovery and select Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Data, Cache or perform a factory data reset.
- Download latest Dominion OS Beta Version.zip file and copy it to the root of your sd card.
- Now while your phone is in mount mode, connect it to your PC and copy both the downloaded files to your phone.
- Now once again, get back to the main menu in TWRP recovery.
- Tap Install > Select Dominion OS Beta Version.zip file > Swipe finger to flash it.
- Once the installation is over, go back to Main Menu.
- Reboot device into system now.
- That’s all. You are done.
Got any queries? Reach us out through the comment box below.
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016