BlackBerry has rolled the BB 10.2 update for the BlackBerry z10/Q10 and Q5. The OTA has been released for a long time but if you still haven’t received it yet, we will tell you how to install it manually. The BlackBerry Z30 arrived with the BB 10.2 Firmware, if you want to see how BB 10.2 looks like, try the review of BB Z30. Here is the List of Changes made in BB 10.2:
- Priority Hub
- BBM Video with Natural Sound
- Instant Previews of BBM, SMS and Email from any app
- BlackBerry Keyboard
- Copy and Paste Enhancements
- Faster, Easier Sharing
- Lock Screen Notifications
- Reply Now
- Calendar Enhancements
Those who haven’t received the BB 10.2 update yet and trying everything they can to install it on their device can follow our Step-by-Step guide. Or you can go to the Region from where you gave purchased your device to get the official update. Before we begin, we would like to Say:
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
Things To Know Before Starting:
- The Process will erase you data, so make a Back-up of it.
- Remove SIM from the Device before getting started.
- Make sure that the Battery is above 80%.
How To Install BlackBerry 10.2 on BlackBerry Z10/Q10/Q5
- Download and Install Sachesi
- Connect the Phone to PC using Original Data cable.
- Open Sachesi, and Click Search to look for update using the Parameters, Ensure you are using correct device and variant.
- Select Download All, Save the Download in Separate Folder and remember it.
- Once the Download is complete, Click Install Tab then Select Install:.bar(s).
- Select the Folder where the Firmware is downloaded.
- Wait for the OS to be loaded on device.
- The installation process will start and it will take 30-minutes or more to complete the installation.
- Donot do anything to the device while the Installation is in progress.
Once it is completed, your BlackBerry Z10/Q10/Q5 will be running the brand new, BB 10.2
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Download Clash Of Clans .Apk For Free - March 31, 2017
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016