Here’s how to How to install ARISE (A.R.I.S.E) Sound Mod on Android phones.
For Android, you can find a number of MODs which will help you to enhance the sound experience on it. In the past few years, MODs like VIPER, Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos etc have remained quite popular among Android users. Manufacturers like HTC, Asus, Huawei, Lenovo and LG have been working hard on bringing out a unique sound quality on their Android smartphones. While most of the sound enhancements worked because of the particular hardware installed in those smartphones, but the software libraries did play a role as well. It is not possible for you to enhance the sound effects on your Android phone by installing a new hardware, but the charm of Android is that you can definitely pull out those sound libraries and flash them manually on your phone. This will enhance the sound effects, provide you the desired beat, bass and other sound properties up to a great extent (if not completely).
If you go after selecting the best Sound MOD for your Android phone, you might get confused among the popular options like VIPER, Dolby Atmos and others. This confusion can be paved off by flashing a composite of all these. By flashing a composite MOD, you will be able to select the sound effects of your choice, activate and deactivate the one you like on the go. The MOD we are going to flash today fulfils our needs. We are talking about A.R.I.S.E which stands for Auditory Research in Sound Enhancements.
ARISE puts together sound enhancements like VIPER4Android, Asus Zenfone 3 libraries with DTS effect, Huawei MedaiPad M2 Harman & Kardon sound effects, Huawei P9 sound libraries, Lenovo K3 Note MaxxAudio, LeTv Max 2 Dolby Atmos, Sony LDAC Bluetooth codec etc. Apart from this, it also brings sound libraries from some of the most famous Android music players like the USB Audio Player, Netron Music Player and the Sony Music DSP. ARISE is compatible with Android OS from Android Jelly Bean to Android 7.0 Nougat. ARISE requires no configuration, it installs all the sound effects in your system. Viper4Android and Dolby Atmos applications may appear in your app drawer, no other applications will appear there. What more would you ask for? Isn’t it already cool enough? Well, let’s go ahead to flash the A.R.I.S.E sound MOD on your phone and start using it.
Have a look on:
- How to install Dolby Atmos on Android Jelly Bean, Kitkat, Lollipop & Marshmallow
- Beats Audio Installer APK: Install Beats Audio Driver on your Android Smartphone.
How to install ARISE (A.R.I.S.E) Sound Mod on Android phones
- Make sure that you have a rooted Android phone and a recovery installed on it as well. Here’s a guide to install TWRP 3.0.x on your Android phone.
- Also make sure that you have no sound MOD previous installed on your phone. If so, then dirt flash your same ROM before beginning. Dirty flash means you don’t need to wipe your phone before flash the ROM over it again, just flash and you are good to go as it will simply uninstall any previous MOD.
- Now download the ARISE Sound Systems Numbers 3.3.zip and copy it to your phone’s internal or external storage.
- Now on your phone, boot into TWRP or CWM recovery depending on the one you have installed.
- Boot into custom recovery using the button combo or using the adb and fastboot commands.
- Now tap or select Install > Find the ARISE Sound Systems Numbers 3.3.zip file > Flash it.
- Once flashed, wipe cache and dalvik cache from within the custom recovery.
- Reboot your device.
- Play the music and enjoy!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Google Camera 4.2.022.135443920 APK – Download - October 22, 2016
- Download Critical Ops for Windows PC and Mac - October 21, 2016
- Install Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 T700/T705 - October 19, 2016