We have shared a lot of Android apps and method to install them on PC and usually when someone says anything about installing Android, users mostly think of a Smartphone or a Tablet. However, Android is an open source platform or should I say way too open and it offers more flexibility in terms of hardware it is running on and guess what Android can easily run on x86 architecture as well and the best part it is the whole Android OS not the Blustacks app or not even on nay Virtual Machine.
Before we go any further, let’s look at what Android on a PC is all about. Dubbed Android x86 is an unofficial build from Google, specifically designed to run on Intel x86 hardware architecture. However that is something that Android on Intel Project gives anyway, which is to be seen on Dell XPS12. However, Android x86 takes it to another level by extending the support for other hardware and it supports the latest Android 4.4 Kit-Kat too.
Further,you will find How To Install Android on PC, but you are on your own if you follow it, anything happens to your device during or after the process is not our fault, chances are less but still it is our job to remind you.
- Downlaod the appropriate x86 ISO: Link
- USB Drive or a Bootlable CD/DVD
- Free Sapce in Hard Drive, Kit-Kat need atleast 10GB
- UNetbootin, for creating bootable USB drive or Follow: Burn ISO Images To USB Flash Drive With ISO To USB Portable.
- Download the IOS File and Create a Bootable USB Drive either follow our guide or use UNetbootin.
- Now Reboot your System and Choose USB as the Default Boot Drive, all the latest BIOS have that option.
- In the Menu choose Install x86 To Hard Drive.
- Choose the Partition to install Android x86 on, if you are using a new partition better format it first.
- If there is anything related with GRUB Bootloader appears, Allow it.
- Now another prompt will appear asking you to make System /r/w. Hit Yes.
- Reboot your PC.
That is all there is to it, after the reboot you will be given the option to choose the OS you want to run, either Windows or Android.
Source : XDA
Latest posts by Mohsin Raza (see all)
- Root any Android Device with One Click KingRoot Tool [ Updated ] - May 29, 2016
- Set Wallpaper on Android without Cropping – How to Guide. - April 28, 2016
- How to Install Android 6.0.1 Renegade ROM on Galaxy S6 Edge G925P - April 3, 2016