You must be familiar with Android ADB and Fastboot drivers, just in case you came here looking for these for the very first time, let me first briefly explain you what these are actually and why do you need em’ sometimes.
ADB stands for Android Debug Bridge, that helps to establish connection between your Android device the PC, while the Fastboot mode allows to flash custom kernels, recoveries and other similar files that pave way for Android development and help you to tweak / modify your device. Apart from these, sideloading is another thing that you can do with ADB and Fastboot drivers.
One primary method to install Android ADB and Fastboot drivers is through Android SDK tools, but that takes a very long time, is also pretty much complex. We posted a comprehensive guide to install ADB and Fastboot drivers using SDK tools, but that’s just not it. You may also find Minimal ADB and Fastboot setup guide on our site, a file packed up only in 2 MBs that saves a lot of time from getting wasted and installs these drivers quickly, to make it more easy and remove the complexity to some more extent, we’ve found another great tool that installs ADB and Fastboot on a Windows PC within 15 seconds, thanks to XDA Senior member Snoop05.
Let’s go through a quick tutorial and learn how you can setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers within 15 seconds on Windows:
- Uninstall any previously installed Google Device Drivers.
- Download 15 Seconds ADB Installer v1.3
- Once downloaded, run the .exe file.
- Once in menu, type “Y” and press enter in order to begin installation.
- Type Y/N whether you want to install drivers for current user or for all. “Y” is for all, “N” is for current.
- Once done, it will quickly proceed and ask you whether you want to install device drivers or not.
- Proceed with installation and finish the Google USB device driver installation.
- The whole process will not take more than 15 seconds.
- Command line can use ADB and Fastboot from within any directory now.
- That’s All!
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- Download and Install Official Android Nougat on Galaxy S7/S7 Edge - January 18, 2017
- Download Bubble Witch 3 Saga for PC – Windows and Mac - January 16, 2017
- Download Star Wars Force Arena for PC (Windows and Mac) - January 16, 2017